QuickBooks has been updating its software and constantly working on removing frequent errors from the software. However, there are some errors that are common to a lot of users and one such error is the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. It causes disruption in communication between your bank (also known as financial institution or FI) and QuickBooks. There are multiple ways to solve QuickBooks error OLSU 1013, some of which are listed below.
In order to quickly resolve QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 you can call +1-800-579-9430
Why do QuickBooks error OLSU occur?
QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 canoccur for various reasons-
- Unstable orweak internet connection.
- Problem atyour bank.
- One or morecompany files might be corrupted or damaged.
- Import or downloadformat invalid.
- Usingdiscontinued version of windows or QuickBooks desktop.
Note: To avoid QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 check if you’re using the latest or newest version of the QuickBooks software.
How to fix QuickBooks error OLSU 1013?
Solution 1: Check if TLS 1.2 is enabled in the latest version of Internet Explorer
To do that, you can follow thesteps given below-
- Make sureyou have the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- Click onthe Gear icon in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Go to the InternetOptions and click on the Advanced Tab.
- Scroll the Securitysection.
- Firstremove the check mark for USE TSL 1.0 and then mark USE TLLS 1.2.
- Press the Applybutton and click on OK.
After completing the mentioned steps close all applications and reboot your computer.
You may also Read : – QuickBooks error 213
Solution 2: Fix company file and Network issues using File Doctor
STEP 1: Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub helps users inavoiding common errors. To enjoy best of experience we recommend using QuickBooksTool Hub in Windows 10 , 64 -bit.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Download the most recent version (220.127.116.11) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Save the file somewhere easily accessible to you.
- If you have QuickBooks Tool Hub installed before, you can check the version from the Home Tab.
- Open the file that you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- When successfully installed double click the icon to open the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
STEP 2: Run Quick Fix my File
- Select CompanyFile Issues from Tool Hub.
- Click on QuickFix my file.
- Press OK.
If the error still prompts on the screen, move to Step 3
STEP 3: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Go to Company File Issues from Tool Hub.
- Click on Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Choose your company file from the drop-down menu.
- Select Check Your File and then press Continue.
Following the above mentioned steps precisely would quickly solve QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. In case if you struggle to resolve the issue using the solutions mentioned above in this article, dial +1-800-579-9430 and get in touch with QuickBooks experts now.
Related Article : – QuickBooks server busy error